Call us at 316-835-2662 to schedule your visit, or submit the request via the form below and we will get back to you.
It couldn’t be easier to schedule a visit with the Kansas Learning Center for Health. Here’s a simple checklist for you to review as you prepare to make your reservation:
Review our program offerings for either a Field Trip to the Center or an Outreach Program at your school and make your selections from the age-based offerings.
Check our online calendar for an open date that meets your needs. Note that we have a number of instructors, so even though an event may already be scheduled for a date you want, we may be able to accommodate your request.
Gather up the following information, and have it ready when you contact us:
• School & District Name
• Teacher name or another contact person
• Contact information including the school’s physical and mailing address, phone number, and email address
• Grade(s) of students and number of students per grade
• Number of chaperones
• Program choice(s)
• Preferred date and time of visit (please provide several options in order of preference)
• Special accommodations needed